1. ALFRO collects personally identifiable information from its site visitors only on a voluntary basis. Personally identifiable information is information that can be associated with a specific individual or entity, including, for example, a customer's name, or telephone number, e-mail address, personal preferences, and information about on-line activities that are directly linked to him or her. When you want access to certain restricted site areas or place an order with us, ALFRO requires you to supply personally identifiable information. ALFRO shall maintain the confidentiality/privacy of this information disclosed by you in these circumstances, disclosing the same only to its employees who need to know such information for purposes of enabling ALFRO to perform the orders or for purposes as to inform you of product upgrades, special offers, and other products and services from ALFRO, or to any authority if required so by law. Personally identifiable information will not obtain access to any part of the public areas of our sites and will not be sold to other organisations. ALFRO take reasonable steps that this policy is followed within our company to protect your personally identifiable information with secure servers, from simple name registration to encrypted financial data used in e-commerce transactions.
Any other material, information, and ideas (Transmissions) which you transmit to this site shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Besides, any personally identifiable information that is disclosed by you through for example chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or newsgroups made available to you by ALFRO, becomes public information. ALFRO shall have no obligations of any kind with respect to the Transmissions or personally identifiable information that is disclosed in these areas. ALFRO will be free to disclose, copy, reproduce and distribute and otherwise use the Transmissions and the ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
2. You may receive a "cookie" for recognition purposes so you do not have to register again, when you visit our site the next time. If you do not want to be recognised please turn to your Internet Browser to remove cookies from your computer hard drive, to hold all cookies, or to receive a warning before a cookie is saved.
3. If your personal identifiable information should not be used as a basis for further contact, please inform us. We will respect your request. Should your personal data be adjusted or removed from our database please inform us by e-mail.
To enable us to contact you in case we have questions, please give us your full name, e-mail address and phone number. Our server collects the domain names (not the e-mail addresses) of visitors to our site. This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on ALFRO’s site, pages viewed, etc. ALFRO uses this information to measure the use of its site and to improve the content of its site.
4. The site may contain "links" to other non- ALFRO sites, which are not under the control of ALFRO. It is also possible that non- ALFRO sites may also link into the ALFRO site. ALFRO shall not be responsible in any way for the content or the privacy practices employed of such other sites. ALFRO provides such "links" only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any "link" to any such sites does not imply endorsement by ALFRO of the content of such sites.
5. ALFRO may occasionally update this privacy statement due to the rapidly evolving nature of technologies ALFRO uses to communicate with you. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this privacy statement page. Should you have any comments or questions regarding ALFRO privacy practices on this ALFRO Web site, please inform us by e-mail.