Legal restrictions of ALFRO Freight Forwarders (M) Sdn. Bhd. website
The copyright with respect to this publication is owned by ALFRO Freight Forwarders (M) Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter called “ALFRO”). You are authorised to access and use the information contained in this publication subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The information contained in this publication may be viewed, copied, printed and distributed for non-commercial purposes and provided that the above copyright notice appears in all such copies. You may also use the information for the purposes of placing an order. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing contained shall be construed or interpreted as conferring in any way any licence or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of ALFRO or any third party.
2. The information is provided “as is” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ALFRO hereby disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory, with regard thereto, including without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability, warranties of title, fitness and non-infringement. In no event shall ALFRO be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, collateral or punitive damages including, without limitation, those resulting from any loss of data, loss of revenue or profits, or business interruption, arising out of or connected in any way with the use or inability to use of the information contained in this publication, whether based on warranty, contract, tort including negligence howsoever arising. ALFRO hereby excludes any responsibility or liability for the content of any third party sites linked to from this Web site.
3. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notification.
4. The software on this site is provided for downloading from any of the sites and is subject to the terms and conditions of the ALFRO Customer Software Licence Agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable licence agreement, the software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited. WARRANTIES, IF ANY, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SOFTWARE SHALL ONLY APPLY AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE APPLICABLE LICENCE AGREEMENT. AMSAL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL FURTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO SUCH SOFTWARE INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
5. In the event that any provision hereof is in violation of any applicable law or is otherwise invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions shall continue to be valid and binding without regard to the severed provision. ALFRO reserves the right to review and adjust the provisions at this site by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the then prevailing provisions to which users are bound.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Malaysian law. Any disputes arising out of or in connection herewith shall be exclusively settled by the competent court in Malaysia.